No. 1 – Mexican BBQ – House-blend Al Pastor beef patty, aioli, grilled pineapple, caramelized onions and Boston lettuce.
- aioli or aillade as referred to in France, is a condiment comparable to mayonnaise. Our aioli is distinct since we enhance the flavor of garlic used in the recipe of aioli through the use of classic French cuisine techniques.
- Boston lettuce has a buttery texture and a mildly sweet flavor, hence the colloquial term, butter lettuce.
- Caramelized onions share similarities with sauteed and grilled onions.
No. 2 – House Burger – Beef patty, 1000 Island, Boston lettuce, oven dried tomatoes, applewood bacon, and FUSION cheddar cheese.
- Served with our very own homemade 1000 island sauce.
- Cooking tomatoes via French technique in the oven, intensifies the flavor of the tomato.
- The smoked apple-wood bacon is prepared accordingly in a timely manner, and broiled in most cases.
- Our yellow cheddar cheese is another one of our signature toppings that shine on our burgers, we take the raw cheddar cheese which is high in acidic value and process it in-house with ale style beer to enhance its sharp flavor.
No. 3 – Noir Burger – Beef Patty, aioli, Boschetto A La Tartufo (Truffle Cheese), Pinot Noir Sauce.
- For starters, our in-house Pinot Noir wine reductions are the perfect companion for a proportionate cut of beef, naturally we had to incorporate it into one of our burgers.
- The Boschetto A La Tartufo is another ingredient that matches up perfectly with the Pinot Noir wine. Rich and sharp flavors are the main attributes of this cheese, with an earthy flavor complimented by the shavings of white truffles.
No. 4 – Pastrami Burger – Beef Patty, Pastrami Slabs, Pickled Slaw, Swiss cheese, honey and black mustard aioli.
- Freshly arriving to the culinary world, particularly in burgers here at Fusion, is honey and black mustard aioli. The homemade aioli made with black mustard seeds provides a new intense flavor, that changes the rules of making aioli.
- The pastrami is served as a slab, instead of thinly sliced, since it’s braised to soften its tissue, and then seared to give it a nice crunch on the outside.
- Our pickled coleslaw is made using an old school recipe of sauerkraut which in turn gives it a very warm taste unlike conventional of the self pickled coleslaw.
No. 5 – Italian Burger – Beef Patty, caramelized onions, melted parmesan, oven dried tomatoes, shiitake mushrooms, and house ketchup.
- Italian influences are felt in the use of caramelized onions with a touch of thyme to give it a earthy flavor reminiscent of brick-oven pizza.
- The melted parmesan, unique for any burger, is taken from grated parmesan cheese then infused with garlic, which gives us a cheese similar to Alfredo sauce.
- The Shiitake mushrooms add extra flavor since mushrooms are coveted for their rich flavor and meaty texture.
No. 6 – Classic Burger – Beef patty, 1000 island, Boston lettuce, oven dried tomatoes, caramelized onions, pickles and house asiago cheese.
- This burger is based on an All-American classic burger which has our own homemade dill pickles, and our very own take on american cheese consisting of white cheddar.
- Last but not least, we added our own version of grilled onions which are caramelized.
No. 7 – Pepper Burger – Beef patty, Aioli, roasted pepper, pepper jack cheese, oven dried tomato, and Boston lettuce.
- The house roasted peppers have a welcoming, mildly sweet taste that anyone can enjoy, even if they’re not a fan of spicy food.
- Pepper jack cheese is a perfect combination of mild richness, and sharp flavor. Perfect companion for anyone wanting a little kick in any burger.
No. 8 – Lard-O-Rings – Beef patty, Applewood bacon, onion ringlets, house ketchup, dijon mustard, and yellow cheddar cheese.
- The onion ringlets are a scaled down version of crispy onion rings, with a nice flavorful touch of paprika.
- The intense and smoky flavor of the mustard foes well to compliment the crispiness of the onions and smoked applewood bacon.
No. 9 – Turkey PLTA – Turkey patty, applewood bacon, Boston lettuce, oven dried tomato cheddar cheese, and avocado spread.
- Our own version of the Turkey BLT sandwich, but the discrepancy here is the smoked applewood bacon adds signature flavor to our turkey patty which has been prepared to have a gamely flavor.
No. 10 – Dan’s Inferno – Turkey patty, spicy sauce, 1000 island, pepper cheese, roasted peppers, and onion ringlets.
- If you want heat, this is it. Spicy all around, smoked and sweet roasted peppers, pepper jack cheese, and spicy sauce derived from old school Mexican salsa using both dry aged and fresh chilies creating a relatively flavorful and spicy sauce.
No. 11 – Provencal Turkey Burger – Turkey patty, olive tapenade, pesto sauce, breaded – goat cheese, arugula, and oven dried tomato.
- Pesto sauce being home-made has the nutty and smoky aromas of an authentic pesto sauce due to the use of pine nuts.
- Olive tapenade is a Provencal condiment usually served as a condiment in sandwiches with a grassy flavor and mild acidity.
- Our breaded goat cheese is made with fresh goat cheese and baked potato for consistency.
No. 12 – Sir Pork’s A-Lot – Pork patty, Boscheto A La Tartufo (truffle cheese), Boston lettuce, paprika aioli, oven dried tomato, and Applewood bacon.
- First off, the cole slaw is shredded in house.
- Featuring remoulade, a special mix of dressing for pork meat containing red bell peppers as its main ingredient.
- Applewood bacon has a smoky flavor, which perfectly compliments the rich, sharp and earthy flavor of the truffle cheese.
No. 13 – Vegetarian Burger – Grilled eggplant, grilled bell peppers, breaded goat cheese, oven-dried tomato, pesto sauce, olive tapenade, arugula and balsamic glaze.
- There is no patty to speak of in this burger, the “patty” of this burger is the house grilled red bell peppers and seasoned eggplant.
No. 14 – Mother Nature – Vegan patty, Avocado spread, daikon sprouts, Boston lettuce.
- A great alternative for both vegetarians and vegans alike, made with 100% vegetable derived ingredients, no animal ingredients are used in the making of our vegan mix, which packs a full flavor and protein.
- The organic daikon sprouts are the perfect condiment for a healthy burger.
No. 15 – Hanbaga – Beef patty, shiro soyu aioli, Boston lettuce, melted parmesan, and wild mushrooms.
- Rooted in Italian cuisine with Japanese ingredients
- The wild mushrooms prepared with both shiitake and portobello mushrooms which originate from southeast Asia.
- The shiro soyu aioli is made with white soy sauce that gives a Japanese touch to compliment the wild mushrooms.
- The parmesan cheese is processed with sake to give an extra kick of flavor.
No. 16 – Ahi Delight – Tuna patty, avocado spread, tartar sauce, ginger carrot pickles, and daikon sprouts.
- The patty itself is made from fresh chopped Ahi yellow fin tuna, imported from either Vietnam or Thailand.
- The tartar sauce is made in-house with wasabi.
- Pickled carrots and organic daikon sprouts finish off the burger by adding a tad bit of spiciness and acidity.
No. 17 – Chili Cheese Burger – Beef patty, aioli, chili beef, yellow cheddar cheese and boston lettuce.
- Our homestyle chili consisting of fresh ingredients is some of the most untainted, raw chili will knock you out with satisfaction.
- Used in several of ours burgers, and on our chili cheese fries. The Fusion Cheddar cheese is second to none. We take the raw cheddar cheese which is high in acidic value and process it in-house with ale style beer to enhance its sharp flavor.
No. 18 – Lamb Burger – Lamb patty, pesto sauce, grilled eggplant, Boston lettuce, daikon sprouts, truffle cheese, and roasted pepper.
- The pesto sauce is a logistical combination of nutty flavor complimenting the earthy, tender flavor of lamb.
Salads [Add breaded chicken to any salad for 3.75]
Mango and strawberry salad: $6.00
Mixed greens, arugula, homemade candy walnuts, strawberry vinaigrette.
Green garden salad: $4.85
Mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, alfalfa and radish sprouts, miso dressing
Caesar salad: $5.50
romaine lettuce, homemade croutons, Parmagiano cheese and Caesar dressing.
Greek salad: $6.00
Mixed greens, red onions, olives, cucumber, feta cheese, chickpeas cherry tomatoes and Italian dressing.
Gaucho salad: $8.85
Skirt steak (5 oz.), mixed greens, romaine lettuce, tomato, roasted bell pepper, cucumber, crispy onions, crumbled bleu cheese and chimichurri dressing.
Ahi Tuna Salad: $10.75
Sesame seared Ahi (5 Oz.), Mixed greens, scallions, cilantro, carrot pickles, mango, bell peppers, crispy noodles, and sesame oriental dressing.
Pickled Plate: $5.75
Mix of various homemade pickles ranging from cucumbers, asparagus, carrots, beets, and dill pickles.
Single portion side of Pickles: $2.75
Natural Cut Fries – thinly cut skinned fries: $2.75
Sweet Potato Fries – topped with brown sugar – $2.75
Beer-battered Onion Rings – $3.75
Cheese Tosos – Potato fritters rolled in cheese: $3.50
Chili Cheese Fries – Natural cut fries served with home-made chili and topped with Fusion Cheddar Cheese: $4.75
Mexican Sodas – Coke, Sprite, Orange Fanta, and non-alcoholic Sangria – $2.25
Diet Coke – $1.50
Jarritos – Pineapple, strawberry, Jamaica, tamarindo, grapefruit, mango, lime, fruit punch, guava, and mandarin – $2.00
Vintage Sodas – Black Cherry, Honey Cream, Root Beer, Bubble Up, and Honey Lime Ginger Ale – $2.50
Mineral Water / Bottled Water – $2.50
Iced / Hot Tea – $2.25
Coffee – $2.25
Lemonade – $2.50
Strawberry Lemonade – $2.75
Chocolate Milk – $2.25
Milkshakes – Chocolate, strawberry, café and vanilla – $3.85
Kids Menu – 12 years of age and younger.
Mini Classic – $6.50
Mini Cheese – Only ketchup and yellow cheddar – $6.00
Grilled Cheese – $4.00
Mini Cannoli (2) – $2.50
Tiramisu – $4.00
Cheese Cake – $3.50
African Yogurt – $4.50
Panna Cotta – $4.00
Fruit Salad – $4.50
Ice Cream – Chocolate, Strawberry, and Vanilla – $3.00
Root Beer Float – $3.75